Bina Bou began her journey with internal healing arts since 2006, and she is a Certified Instructor and Senior Trainer at Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi (IIQTC). She is also a Certified Circle of Life Coach.
Bina a firm believer that Qigong strengthens the body, calms the mind, and Tai Chi sharpens and rewires the brain. Bina brings years of personal experience and training to her instruction, highly motivated and passionate about sharing the gift of Qigong and Tai Chi with all of her students.
Bina has also helped training over 100 Tai Chi Easy Practice Leaders (TCEPL) and Institute of Integral Qigong and Tai Chi graduates from all over United States.
* Qigong and Tai Chi are mindfulness exercises backed by Harvard Medical School, and the Mayo Clinic and have been tested over 5,000 years in China.
* Qigong and Tai Chi engage the left and right side of the brain.
* The Ancient Mind-body-Practice increases awareness of Body-Mind-Breath to optimize overall well-being.
* Heal yourself with Qigong's gentle practices that increases energy, restores health and relaxes the mind allowing Qi to follow.
* Using Traditional Chinese Techniques to Release Your body’s Own Medicine through Movement, Massage, Meditation, and Breath. Exercise is a proactive approach.
The most profound healer is within us. The deepest and most effective healing is not found at a doctor's office or a hospital, but rather from inside ourselves. Our bodies are designed for self-healing, and we are capable of both boosting and blocking that ability. The Daoist theories that underlie Chinese medicine teach the simplest things can also be the most profound where less is more. Qigong and Tai Chi is mindfulness exercise, Body-Mind-Practice. Please take a look at the testimonials and blogs section to see what people are saying about our Qigong classes.